Abu Hurayrah (Radi Allahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:
“Seven people will be shaded by Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala, under His shade on the day when there will be no shade but His Throne.
(1) A just ruler-
(2) A youth who grew up in the worship of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic-
(3) A man whose heart is always attached to the mosque-
(ie, one who offers the five fardh salats in jama’at in the mosque).
(4) Two persons who love each other only for Allah’s sake,
meeting for that and parting upon that-
(5) A man who is seduced by a woman of beauty & position,
but be says: ‘I fear Allaah’ Subhanahu wa ta’ala,-
(6) A man who gives in charity secretly, such that his left hand
does not know what his right hand gives in charity-
(7) A person who remembers Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala,
in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears.”
[Bukhari & Muslim]
credit: Photo by Joe