Eventhough we don’t need any proof from anyone or any research to believe in Allah’s word, because it is part of our Iman, still this shall help you to understand, that Allah’s word is divine! There are scientific facts written in the holy Qur’an which have been recently discovered by scientists. This is not an article which will try prove the holy Qur’an correct by illustrating researches, rather it should demonstrate that there are things already mentioned in the holy Qur’an.
Many of you may have read a lot of Ahadith or Ayahs from the Qur’an about spending and donating for the sake of Allah. And many of you may have heard or read as well, that spending will not decrease your wealth yet increase it. You think about it and ask yourself, how? This doesn’t make any sense from economic standpoint, yet research has shown that giving increases wealth.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Allah said, ‘O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you.”
Holy Qur’an Al Baqara : 261
The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.
Holy Qur’an Al Baqara : 272
Not upon you, [O Muhammad], is [responsibility for] their guidance, but Allah guides whom He wills. And whatever good you [believers] spend is for yourselves, and you do not spend except seeking the countenance of Allah . And whatever you spend of good – it will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged
The Internet is full of alleged millionaires who want to share their secrets with you
The internet is full of people offering you knowledge of how to become a millionaire and how to make a fortune by buying specific courses and online classes in which they will tell you their secret. They advertise with their own allegedly earned money in only few months. If this was that easy…
This article shows you not only how to become a millionaire but a billionaire! This is the ultimate formula. This is the secret, billionaires have found.
Number one of the Forbes’ list Bill Gates and his wife donated 2.65 Billion in 2013 when his net worth was 67 billion. in 2014 his net worth increased to 76 billion. He also donated at about 28 billion in his lifetime, yet his wealth increases year after year.
Warren Buffet donated about 3 billion in 2012,his net worth was 44 billion. In 2013 his net worth increased to 53.5 billion
The Social Capital Community Benchmark Survey
- Arthur C. Brooks, American social scientist and president of the American Enterprise Institute, analyzed data from The Social Capital Community Benchmark Survey (The SCCBS) which is a survey of 30.000 people in the US in over 40 communities, taking into account differences in education, age, race religion as well as other personal characteristics, revealed that people who give in charity make a lot more money than people who don’t give. He analyzed the data to prove that giving doesn’t just increase because wealth increased but that wealth increases by giving.
- The SCCBS revealed that people who give charitably make a lot more money than those who don’t
- The Survey also revealed that giving increases by 7% when wealth increases by 10%.
- Arthur found out, that a family that gives 100$ more than another family in the same income bracket will predictably earn, on average 375$ more as a result of their generosity
- He also found out, that it’s not all about money, but giving following things may lead to an increase in wealth too
- your time
- your skills
- your knowledge
- your food
- or even your blood
- Giving in no matter what form it comes in, is leading subsequently to more wealth
“Charity is prescribed for each descendant of Adam every day the sun rises.” He was then asked: “From what do we give charity every day?” The Prophet answered: “The doors of goodness are many…enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf, leading the blind, guiding one to the object of his need, hurrying with the strength of one’s legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help, and supporting the feeble with the strength of one’s arms–all of these are charity prescribed for you.” He also said: “Your smile for your brother is charity.” Narrated ‘Aisha [prophet Mohammed’s wife] -may Allah be pleased with her- : “I never saw the Prophet laughing to an extent that one could see his palate, but he always used to smile”. – Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, page 98
Why giving leads to wealth
The research showed, that giving leads to wealth, but why? This is difficult to prove, yet this factors may play a big role:
- the sense of wealth will improve by giving
- in a study by Zoe Chance of Yale University and Michael Norton of Harvard Business School, it was observed that giving away money increases the giver’s sense of wealth in a psychological way
- Contributing in helping the poor and needy and save lives creates indeed a sense of wealth
- Increase of Happiness
- nothing is better than the feeling of giving to the poor and the less privileged
- Increase of Productivity
- the increase of happiness makes a big impact of fulfillment and the sense of purpose, which subsequently lead to more productivity in the day to day work
- Increase of Wealth due to point 1 to 3
- It makes sense, that due to more happiness and productivity you experience the increase in wealth and income
This article may change your lives. You may never ever face financial problems if you try to implement the way of living, by giving as much as you can to the poor, the needy and the less privileged ones. It’s not only about money, but as you have read above, there are many things which can be given in charity. So do your best, and give in charity from your wealth so it may be increased, in sha Allah.